As you age your joints and bones undergo a lot of stress and strain. Maintaining an active life, although ideal, can also increase the strain on your joints. Here are 10 ingredients that will help you reach optimum bone and joint health as well as to aid in lessening pain in your joints.
1. Glucosamine: Glucosamine has been heralded as one of the leading ingredients to assist with your aching joints, especially knee pain. Glucosamine is commonly taken in combination with Chondroitin for optimal results. Glucosamine helps build cartilage as well as stimulating autophagy which helps clean up old cells. When your body is not experiencing optimal autophagy it allows for cell damage and the aging process to build up.
2. Polyphenols: Polyphenols are found inn various flavenoids and have been know to act as a strong anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory while helping to increase and improve your circulation. There are a number of different polyphenols that will aid in varying issues such as tart cherries which will aid in joint function lessening aching joints as well as muscle pain while improving joint function. Tart cherries contain anthocyanins that act as a powerful anti-inflammatory. Tumeric is another popular ingredient used as an anti-oxidant as well as to relieve pain in aching joints.
3. Undenatured Type II Collagen (UC II): Another ingredient known to reduce pain as well as to improve daily activity levels, UC II is often taken for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
4. Nexrutine: This ingredient is taken from phellodenron bark and is known to provide relief from aching joints even more effectively than the popular glucosamine and chondroitin combination. Because nexrutine inhibits the gene expression of COX-2 enzyme as opposed to inhibiting the activity altogether it is also considered safer.
5. Osteol: Osteol is found in milk and lowers inflammation while reducing inflammatory compounds that degrade cartilage. It is especially effective for aching joints when taken in the early stages of joint damage in combination with glucosamine/Chondroitin.
6. Hops: Hops is rich in humulone another anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory which works to reduce moderate knee pain and relieve aching joints.
7. Celery Seed Extract: Celery Seed extract contains limonene and apigenin which work together to inhibit prostaglandin synthesis. This reduces inflammation and relieves your aching joints. Hempe hot CBD gel
8. Vitamin K: This vitamin is commonly used for blood clotting but also plays a key role in bone metabolism. Vitamin K assists calcium to absorb into your bones and also insures calcium does not build up on your arterial walls. Vitamin K2 stays in the system longer for added benefit.
9. Milk Basic Protein (MBP): MBP slows bone loss while improving bone mineral density specifically in the lower back and wrists ideal targets for osteoporosis in pre and post menopausal women.
10. Black Yeast Beta-Glucan (Polycan): Polycan was shown to increase osteocalcin by 23 percent which marks bone growth and lower deoxypyridnoline by 13 percent which indicates bone breakdown.
Aching Joints Relief
There are many products on the market today that contain natural ingredients to aid in aching joints relief including:
• Kextin: Protects from cartilage destruction, douses inflammation and rebuilds your joints!
• Eazol Joint Pain Relief: FDA registered homeopathic pain reliever
• Joint Relief Solution: Helps you move without pain and have more flexibility
• Natural Body Defense: Promotes healthy joint health and reduces inflammation naturally
• Juvamend: Relieves discomfort, improves flexibility, increases mobility and soothes your joints
• Joint Advance: Supports and maintains healthy joints and healthy mobility